How to teach Open Data
Are you passionate about teaching data and tech? Are you striving to support a community of data teachers and learners? Are you keen to exchange experiences with other professionals in the field of teaching data? Then this is the right session for you.
Join us for a conversation about standards and methodologies for data teaching with School of Data, Peer to Peer University and Open Tech School.
• How to organise tech and data workshops • Building effective curriculum and accreditation • Type of education activities: a blended offline, online • Designing passion driven communities
Session hashtag: #OKFestTeachData
- Ignasi Alcalde twitter:ignasialcalde
- Adolfo Antón Bravo web
- Juan Manuel Casanueva twitter:jm_casanueva
- Bekka Kahn github:BekkaKahn
- Robert Lehmann web
- Milena Marin twitter:milena_iul
- Karma Peiro twitter:kpeiro
- Emma Prest twitter:Freshly_Prest from twitter:datakind